Oral presentations (session 1):
- The Global Burden of Low Back Pain: methods and estimates from the GBD 2010 Study.
Hoy D, March L, Brooks P, Woolf A, Blyth F, Smith E, Vos, Buchbinder R
- Trajectories of low back pain from 15 to 20 years of age.
Johan Hviid Andersen
- Prevalence and progression of back pain and depression in a general population - A two-year follow-up.
Elisabeth Skargren, Birgitta Öberg, Anna Ivarsson
Concurrent oral poster (session 1):
- Trajectories of primary care consultations for back pain.
Vicky Y Strauss, Kelvin P Jordan, Paul Campbell, Kate M Dunn
- Low back pain in the general population: Fortnightly data collection with SMS-Track.
P Kjaer, N Lemeunier, C Leboeuf-Yde, O Gagey
- Occurrence of and transitions in spinal pain with concurrent psychological distress in the general population –A cohort study.
Kari Paanalahti, Lena W Holm, Cecilia Magnusson, Margareta Nordin,Eva Skillgate
- Does the report of a cause for low back pain matter? A comparison between patients who report a cause for an episode of low back pain and those who do not.
Paulo Ferreira, Peter Kent, Claus Manniche, Tue Secher Jensen, Kathryn Refshauge, Christopher Maher, Manuela Ferreira
- Developing a back pain repository.
S Patel, on behalf of Back Pain Repository Project
- The early rehabilitation process for individuals with musculoskeletal or mental disorders in a Swedish context.
Charlotte Wåhlin, Kerstin Ekberg, Jan Persson, Lars Bernfort and Birgitta Öberg
Concurrent oral poster (session 2):
- Development and measurement properties of the condition-specific pelvic girdle questionnaire.
Britt Stuge, Andrew Garratt, Hanne Krogstad Jenssen, Margreth Grotle
- Inter-rater reliability of a classification-based system for patients with non-specific low back pain.
Adri T Apeldoorn, Raymond W Ostelo, Hans van Helvoirt, Dirk L Knol, Maurits W van Tulder
- Patterns of pain distribution in people seeking care for chronic low back pain – do they matter?
Peter Kent, Alice Kongsted, Tue Secher Jensen, Hanne Albert, Soren O’Neill, Claus Manniche
- Considering back pain and neck pain as separate and single-site conditions; does this make sense?
J Bolton, M Gurden, H Hurst, M Morelli, G Sharp, K Baker, N Betts
- PRICE: Pain Recovery Issues, Concerns, and Expectations. A sub-classification of acute low back pain based on self-reported disability risk factors.
Silje Endresen Reme, William S Shaw, Steven Linton
- Is time of neck pain onset a prognostic factor in whiplash-associated disorders?
Elrud R, Skillgate E, Holm LW